Torus Titanium Classic Road Frames
The Classic titanium road frame from Torus Bicycles.
Designed in the UK by Justin Burls (Burls Bicycles), the titanium road frame is simple, elegant and timeless.
- Classic Burls geometry
- Plain gauge Ti-3Al-2.5V tubing
- Ti-6Al-4V cowled dropouts
- Brushed Ti finish with simple refined decals
- Traditional 38mm headtube for use with standard (1.125”) steerer tubes
- 31.9 mm seat tube (27.2 mm seat post)
- 68 mm BB shell
- Available in 50 cm (medium) and 52 cm (large) sizes
- Weight: 1.32g (50cm), 1.36g (52cm)
|Frame Size (cm)||Seat Tube C-C (mm)||Effective Top Tube (mm)||Head Angle (deg.)||Seat Angle (deg.)||Head Tube (mm)||Chain Stay (mm)||BB Drop (mm)||Rake (mm)||Weight (kg)|
5'2" - 5'6"
157cm - 167cm
5'6" - 5'9"
167cm - 176cm
5'7" - 5'11"
170cm - 180cm
5'10" - 6'3"
178cm - 190cm
|Recommended Frame Size||TBD||50cm||52cm||TBD|
Please note that these numbers are only recommendations. The size of frame that will best suit you, and your preferred riding style, may differ from those quoted above. If you are unsure of the correct size, or would like to discuss sizing further, then please Contact Us.