SRAM XX1 Crank GXP 175mm 168Q 32T
XX1 - dedicated single ring racing crank with tooth profiles to keep the chain on without a chain guide with the Type 2 mechs! Light at 570g for the 175mm 32T GXP 186Q without the BB cups
Chainring and BB Cups not included!!
SRAM say :-
KING OF THE RING
Developed for maximum chain control, each tooth’s thickness is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Six available chain rings (28-30-32-34-36-38) allow you to tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style. Each X-SYNC™ chain ring fits a single, universal spider—allowing you to change rings without removing the light-weight carbon crank arm.
- New tooth profile alternates thickness by inner and outer links, providing maximum chain control
- Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider
- CNC-machined rings (28-30-32-34-36-38)
- New spider design allows for easier ring changes
- Wide/narrow (168mm or 156mm) Q factor cranks for BB30 and GXP
- Weight: 650 grams with BB
XX1 GXP 175mm 168Q - 32T Direct Mount Ring