Shimano XTR Disc Pads With Cooling Fin M985
The most advanced brake pads on the market. Shimano XTR Trail M985 IceTech Finned pads have more engineering packed into them than many companies entire calipers. It starts with the fins. By bringing the pad back plate out of the caliper body and adding air grabbing fins to it, Shimano increases the cooling capacity of the backplates. It doesn't stop there however, the finned portion of the backplate is made from aluminum which transfers heat more effectively than steel, once again for faster cooling. These features combine with the metallic compound to effectively eliminate brake fade, even on long descents.
- Unique integrated cooling fin helps prevent heat build up
- Exactly the same specification as originally supplied, ensuring consistent performance
- Delivers high power and excellent modulation
- Pair of pads with replacement spring
- Resin: More initial bite but not as durable, No bed in time. Provides high consistency in wet and dry conditions with exceptional anti brake fade performance
- Metal pads: High durability, high friction pads offering longer life and greater resistance to hydraulic fluid
Compatible with BR-M985, BR-M785, BR-M666, BR-S700.
XTR 985 sintered