Niner Air 9 Alloy Frame
The perfect alloy 29er frame - the Air 9! Race it or just ride it! Medium frame weighs only 1590g.
World Cup tested geometry meets high end alloy reliability. The new AIR 9 in hydroformed alloy benefits from the same decade of refinement and testing as does the entire Air 9 Family, while representing NIner’s most economical racing option. Riders benefit from years of hardtail experience with the unique ride quality of a high end alloy frame.
- High end Niner hydroformed alloy
- Now featuring 142 x 12 spacing
- With Niner’s RDO Carbon fork, is a light integrated off road racing system
- Niner’s World Cup tested racing geometry
- Tapered head tube for front end stiffness, strength and steering precision
- Low profile disc brake mount
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Clearance for 2.4 tire
- Improved Cable Routing is side swing FD Compatible
- New lighter Niner headbadge
- Compatible with standard 3x chainring systems
- SRAM recommended 2x chainrings: 26/39 or lower
- SRAM XX1 recommended max chainring: 38T Q-Factor: 168mm
- SHIMANO XT recommended 2x chainrings: 28/40 or lower
- SHIMANO XTR FC M9000 series recommended 2x chainrings: 28/38 or lower. XTR FC M980 series 2x chainrings not recommended
- PF30 bottom bracket.
Slate/Red - Medium