Scott Spark RC 900 Comp - 2018
A lightweight full sus alloy frame and Fox suspension makes the Scott Spark RC 900 Comp ready for the cross country races. This is a superbly capable XC bike, perfect for riders looking to take on XC and marathon races and want that extra control of a full sus. The 110mm front and 100-70mm rear travel is adjustable via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient. The SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain gives all the gears you could need with a simplified 1x drivetrain, while the 29er wheels get you rolling quickly.
- Lightweight SL 6011 RC Alloy hydroformed full sus frame tames the trails
- Fox Float Nude shock gives the 70-100mm rear travel
- Fox 32 Float Rhythm fork has 110mm travel to sort out the terrain
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a gear for every situation
- SRAM Level TL brakes are lightweight and powerful
- 29er wheels aid in roll-over ability as well as roll quickly
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Orange/Grey
The Spark 900 RC Comp comes with a lightweight alloy frame that mimics its carbon siblings', and componentry that is fit for a pro. The rig features our TwinLoc Suspension System, a SRAM Eagle Groupset, Level brakes and Syncros components. Dropping the competition will become second nature.