Shimano XT M771 10spd Cassette
Dyna-Sys 10 speed XT cassette. Shimano's hard wearing performance mtb cassette. Chrome plated steel gears on an alloy carrier. Extra range with a 34 or 36 tooth lowest gear.
Shimano say :-
Engineered for the way you ride . As Mountain bikes continue to become more diverse, obviously components must evolve. New Shimano Deore XT addresses the various needs of today's riders. New mechanism rear derailleur "SHIMANO SHADOW RD", specially designed for all mountain riding. Together with double-servo mechanism derailleurs now, you have the right choices for several off road riding styles. New XT disc brake, a new level of performance and controllability, features high power braking. "Engineered for the way you ride". With the same concept to as XTR, new DEORE XT is born.
- High performance 10-speed Dyna-Sys cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Six largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
Alloy cassette lockring
- Ratios : 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34
- Weight : 11-32T 264g, 11-34T 316g inc. lockring
11-32T 10spd Cassette
11-34T 10spd Cassette
11-36T 10spd Cassette