Shimano XTR Front Derailleur Double Top Swing Double
Shimano's XTR M985 front derailleur can be used with Top Swing setups and the multi clamp band is compatible with all 3 seat tube diameter options.
- The latest Dyna-Sys 10-speed shifting technology is employed in the XTR M985 front derailleur to ensure precise and reliable chain movement - the elite racer's choice!
- XTR front pivot link is wide with hollow pins for an increase in rigidity and giving a faster, more responsive shift
- Easy reach stop screws and retention band bolt, ideal for suspension frame designs where access is restricting
- Pinch bolt is both hex key and spanner compatible for accessibility on all frame designs
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear
- Developed specifically for double 38-44T chainsets using a multi clamp band to be compatible with all 3 seat tube diameter options
- Special design allows derailleur to be used with top or bottom pull cable routing
- Top swing design
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed drive trains
- Average weight: 132 grams
Top Swing Multi-Clamp