Park Bottom Bracket Tool
Workshop quality External BB cup removal tool including the Shimano HT2 crank cap tool on theother end! This tool will fit all external bearing BB cups, like Chris King, FSA, KCNC, Hope, etc.
- A highly durable metal tool to remove and install Shimano HollowTech II integrated Bottom brackets and chainsets
- 16 Laser cut splines securely engage the notches of the bottom bracket cups, while the other end fits the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap
- Plastic coated handle for a secure and comfortable grip
- Warning: this tool has a long handle and it is possible to damage the tool or the component by over-tightening during installation
- Recommended torque setting for bottom bracket cups: 35 - 50 Nm
- Recommended torque setting for crank arm adjustment cap: 0.4 - 0.7 Nm